DELIVERY TIMES AND COST
Have Your Favourite Khayelitsha Cookies Delivered Right to Your Door – Nation Wide. Scroll down for more info.
FREE NATIONAL DELIVERY
- Free delivery for orders over R300 within 100km from Cape Town.
- Free delivery for orders over R600 Nationally.
DELIVERY FEES - CAPE TOWN
- CAPE TOWN: R70 delivery fee for orders under R300. Shipping is calculated based on your delivery Postal Codes.
DELIVERY FEES - NATIONAL
- NATIONAL: R130 delivery fee for orders under R600. Shipping is calculated based on your delivery Postal Codes.
- Delivery will take place in Cape Town and Surrounding Areas within 3 – 5 working days
- Delivery will take place Nationally with 5 – 10 working days
- Deliveries Done:
- Monday to Thursday: 08h00 – 16h00
- Friday: 08h00 – 15h00
- Stock is baked to order
- You will receive a phone call to advise when your order is ready for collection – within 72 hours of ordering (excluding weekends)
- Collection times:
- Monday to Thursday: 08h00 – 15h30
- Friday: 08h00 – 15h00
COVID-19 DELIVERY DETAILS
Khayelitsha Cookies, as a company, take coronavirus COVID-19 very seriously and our Customer’s safety is foremost therefore we have implemented a no-contact delivery service as a precautionary measure to reduce the risk of the virus transmission.
All orders are being checked by two senior staff members prior to the order being loaded into the delivery vehicle and your order will be placed in a sealed brown box to reduce potential breakages of cookies during transit. Due to 3rd party distributors delivering our products national, it prevents us from packing your orders in clear see-through bags. Each order before carefully boxed will be checked by our QA departments, as well as 2 senior managers to ensure that the orders inside the box are exactly what you ordered!
Our drivers are wearing protective wear and frequently sanitize as per our Coronavirus policy. They also undergo a body temperature check on their arrival for duty as well as the departure for deliveries. Please avoid any direct contact with our drivers such as handshakes! Their health and safety are equally important to us than yours.
When our drivers arrive at your address, they have been instructed to ring the bell or intercom and then stand back. Once the door has been opened, your order will be conveniently placed at a safe distance. The driver will then record your name, with the date and time of service in front of you, so you won’t need to sign any paperwork. The driver will depart with no direct contact (local in Cape Town), however, our national courier company will have to get you to sign for the delivery on the waybill. Please be armed with your own pen to sign the waybill.